Thursday, September 20, 2007

We bought our home!!!

We signed all the papers this morning!! We've had so many issues with buying our home in Texas!!! We could never get a hold of our Mortgage guys so we had to keep pushing back our closing date..then they couldn't get a hold of our HOA so they couldn't get the right paper work until they had the right amount...then they are taking forever to get the funds to the bank so even though we've signed all the paper work we weren't able to get the keys.:( But they are suppose to have everything ready in the morning..but we are back in Shreveport tonight with a busy weekend ahead of us...so Mike's mom is going to get the keys tomorrow...so this is our weekend..tomorrow morning (Friday) we have the movers coming early to pack and load so I'll take the kids down to Mama's..then I have to back that night..the next day we have an all day EFA (esp. of adults)..I'll probably head back to mama's that night and go to church with her the next day while Mike speaks in Queen City and Texarkana. Either late Sunday or early Monday..I'll head back to Shreveport to clean our home and get it ready..then Tuesday morning we close on our house in Shreveport and then meet mama somewhere and get the kids and head to Little Elm..get there and try to put beds together and clean bathrooms..the rest of the week is unpacking and buying furniture(this is the part I'm looking forward to!!)
I hope you got all that! We are going to be tired but I'm so excited!!! We were at the house today and we had two groups of kids come and knock on the door and ask all about us and our kids..I think it is going to be a fun neighborhood for Bradley.:) I just hope I can handle all these neighborhood kids.:)

3 comments:

The Bright Family said...

Congratulations!!! I'll have to get that bumper sticker for Mike's camry that says "Kansas by birth, Texan by the grace of God!!" he-he We love you guys--so glad your blogging!!!

The Bright Family said...

hey!! I thought you were going to be updating--I know you have your house all set up and unpacked by now!!! he-he what happened with your phone yesterday--it is a swiffer wet jet--you still have to sweep--then mop with it--works good!!! I use our garage vacumn cleaner to do the floors instead of sweeping--much easier & does the job!! Fun. call me

Ginger@gingersnapcrafts.com said...

I need to see pictures of your new house!!!