Our little Ena beana is growing up way too fast!! I can't believe it's been five years since she joined our family. She is so much fun! We had a fun day. She got to make all the decisions. So we played games with the balloons and played the wii, Mike and her ate lunch with Bradley, I took her shopping to spend some of her birthday money, she played with friends, she chose to eat at the Taco Bell with a play place for dinner, and then she went out for ice cream with Bradley and Mike!
As Mike and I knelt to pray this morning I could barely get the words out to thank our Heavenly Father for this little girl. I hope I can teach her all I need to and that she will always know how beautiful she really is.:)
1 comment:
I can't believe Ena is FIVE!!! (That means Cara is almost 5, too!) Why do they grow up soooooooooooo fast????
Post a Comment