We spent a day in Salt Lake City which I always love to do. There is so much to see and it is beautiful! We took a tour of the Conference Center. Here is our family on the roof..



We ate lunch on the top floor of the Joseph Smith Memorial building. The kids loved being so high and the food was soooo yummy!


If you look closely you can see we left our prints behind.:)
We headed to Logan that night...I only got this picture of our time there.:( We were too busy visiting and having fun I guess. We got to visit with our nieces and nephews and meet our two new nephews, Spencer and Vitaly. We also got to head up to Preston, ID to visit with our best friends, Joe and Afton, and their cute kids. While we were staying in Logan Mike got sick..no fun!:( Thankfully we were in a place that he could rest and he started feeling better quickly.
No comments:
Post a Comment