Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Thanksgiving

At the last minute we decided to head to Kansas for Thanksgiving. It was really nice being with family so I am glad we went.:)
When we started our journey I looked back and saw Ena and Brelyn holding hands..too sweet!:)
Daddy and his girls
Brelyn is on the verge of walking so she spent a lot of time practicing while holding on to all the chairs.:)We had lots of fun with cousins..and stacking containers..We went to Chicken Mary's for dinner the day after Thanksgiving. Chicken Mary's is a family owned restaurant in the middle of no where but somehow is always completely packed!Friday night we headed to Mike's mom's house. We had a quick visit but enjoyed our time with her. The kids love her dogs and love all of her toys.:)

We have so much to be thankful for. I am so thankful for my family and I am so thankful for this time of year!

No comments: