Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Miss Ena

3 years ago Breanna Kay joined our family! I love being her mom. It has been so much fun to watch her grow into a little girl. She is all girl! She loves pink and shoes and barbies and being a princess. She loves to change clothes over and over again. She loves jewelry and carrying a purse. I adore her and I am so glad that she was sent to me.:)

I am probably the only one who will love this video..it's pretty boring..but I just found it and it made my heart ache because of how much you can love something so little.:)



Miss Ena with her pink bunny cake. I started asking her what kind of cake she wanted a couple of months before and her answer never changed "pink bunny cake."


We were so glad to have Mema there to help celebrate!:)




We invited the neighborhood kids over for cake but Ena feel asleep about 5 min. before they showed up...being the birthday girl is hard work.:)



Here is a video of everyone singing.:)

No comments: