
We celebrated 7 years of marriage this year. It was fun to think back at our plans when we first got married and to look how different things have turned out..we were going to wait 5 years to have kids..Bradley came just a little over a year later, we had planned to live in Shreveport for just the summer and ended up staying 5 years, Mike wanted to work in a downtown office and now he loves working out of our home, Mike was not a fan of Texas but now he loves living here.:)
I am so glad that through all the changes in plans I've had Mike by my side..I wouldn't change a thing.:)
2 comments:
congratulations! y'all are awesome! sorry for being so behind but where in TX are y'all?
Great picture! Ally, I am glad you married Mike too. It is great having you for a sister-in-law.
Post a Comment