Mike's office has needed help for a while..I've been tired of painting so I wasn't planning on fixing it anytime soon. Mike and I were sitting in his office talking about what color we wanted to paint it..I just happened to have the sample sized can of the color we were thinking about so I got it out just to see if we liked it..we did so a few more hours of painting later I've finished. Since we were painting and had the move the furniture out anyway we went ahead and moved it around. It looks sooooo much better! We even got out a couple of old pictures that Mike had up in his office in Louisiana. They didn't fit in the room with the furniture the way it was but now they look awesome!
Here is the before:
And here is the after:

4 comments:
It looks great!!!! :) Like the pictures on the wall, too.
I love the color! and the arrangement of furniture. Ally--Gin and I were talking about your formal living room--have you ever thought about moving the book shelves upstairs in the play room?
Looks awesome Ally!
that looks sooo nice!
Post a Comment