Thursday, February 19, 2009

catching up...

It hasn't even been 2 weeks since my last post but there is still so much to catch up on.:) The Friday before Valentine's day Bradley's class had a Valentine party. Me and Ena went to party with him. He loves when we come to his school. They had a lot of fun with crafts and goodies. Mike came for a few seconds and took Ena home with him. I'm grateful Mike has a job that is flexible and allows him to come to little things like this.



Our Valentine's Day started out with pink heart shaped pancakes. When Bradley came down and saw breakfast and his valentine's goodies be said "This is my best Valentine's Day ever!!" That made me feel good.:)



For lunch we went to Kobe's...it's one of those restaurants where they cook the food in front of you. The kids loved every second!


It's the funniest thing when Bradley gets home from school. Mazi jumps on him and wants to be right in his face. They are cute together...


So I know I say this a lot but my kids really do love each other. I am so grateful that they do! They make each other laugh, they worry about each other, they cheer each other on, they don't want the other to be left out...I love love love being their mom!

This week our sweet Ena went to my mom's house to spend time with her cousin Kayden. We are sure missing her! Mike met my dad on his way out of town. I thought I could relax and get a couple projects done while I've been home alone during the day but I planned way too much..I've been sooo busy!

The day before Ena left I took a couple of pictures of her. She was making me laugh. She is so silly...I love her look in this pictures..



We love our Ena Beanna!



One of the projects I've been working on is painting Bradley's room. Bradley asked if he could paint a X on the wall..so I said sure..then he painted a circle around it and put dots in the middle and then informed me that I was to paint around it. So I said that I really loved his X but that I was going to paint over it. So we decided to take a picture and we'll hang it up on the wall.:)

I've really enjoyed my time with Bradley these past couple of days.:) We decided to go on a date Wednesday. As soon as he got home from school he was ready to go! We went to McDonald's and did a little shopping. We had a blast. I hope he always loves going on dates with me.

A few days ago Bradley came home with another book his class had made. When I read what he wanted to be when he grows up I started to cry.:) I am so proud of him and his sweet desire to serve a mission...but I wouldn't mind if the time until then went by really slow!



6 comments:

Forever Family said...

how precious! i love seeing pictures of the kids, because they just have your glow and love for life! you are such a good momma!!

Marsha McKneely Ault said...

I love you Bradley. Memaw

Josh said...

Thanks for the update!

Polly said...

Cute pics! I love that Bradley wants to be a missionary when he grows up...he's so friendly he'll be great!

The Chambers Family said...

What a fun update. Your kids are so cute.

gretchen said...

I wish my kids loved each other :) Cute pics.