Monday, January 5, 2009

pictures



Family pictures are very stressful for our family..we are not photogenic. Our pictures usually turn out like this:








My sister Amber is a very good photographer but after taking grandkid pictures and trying to get one with us and Mazi..My kids were done. So a couple of days later I took the kids with my not too fancy camera and tried to get some shots of them..
I had a a lot of these kinds:









But I also got some pretty sweet ones..










The second we took the last picture Ena fell in the mud...






I really love these two kids cheesy smiles and all!!!


4 comments:

Marsha McKneely Ault said...

When you all were little we took pictures and did not know if they turned out good or not until a week or two later when our developed film came back to the store. These days at least you can look and see if you have a good picture or not among all the shots taken before you head home. Modern technology!! :)

Ginger@gingersnapcrafts.com said...

Your pictures turned out cute!

gretchen said...

I love your pictures! Where did you go?

Forever Family said...

your pictures are amazing!! the kids are adoreable. i love the one with ena and the makeup! i miss you!!