Monday, January 5, 2009

Ahhhh! There is so much to update on!! I love Christmas! I am so sad that is over! Where to start..The Monday before Christmas we acted out the Christmas stories with some of our friends...

Ena was an angel.

Bradley played Joseph.

We had a nice quiet Christmas with just our little family.:) I've never seen my kids go to bed so fast and with such little fuss as on Christmas Eve.:) This year was the first year that Bradley woke up early and had to wake us up.:) We had some friends over for Christmas dinner and all the kids played.:)


Mike went over the Christmas story one last time before we went down stairs to open presents.



Here is Ena and her new Barbies..Mazi's already chewed off her hands.:(

Here is Bradley and his jungle that he said he didn't "order":)


The week after Christmas everyone in my family except for my brother and one brother-in-law came to celebrate the Holidays together. We had so much fun!! All together there were 23 of us. The kids had so much fun being together.:) We did crafts, had a talent show, went to the park, went bowling and laser tag, we went shopping, and out to eat and just enjoyed being together.:) I've got the best family! Here are some of the pictures from our time together...

Making cookies
Bradley and his favorite cousins.:)

Ena and her favorite cousins.

Mike kept talking trash to my dad during our softball game..my dad was pitching..see the ball.:)

We made a welcome bridge for the winner of the 5k..my nephew Harrison.

Making crafts..thanks Ginger!

It is a family tradition to go to Pancho's Mexican Buffet..we filled up the restaurant.:)

My youngest sister bowling.

Megan was the last to arrive..we placed a person at every mail box on our street so as the car came towards our house one after the other would start running after it until it got to my house...I think she felt welcomed.:)

All the Grandkids


23 people can make a lot of trash!! Our garbage man had to back up to our driveway to get everything..

This week I realized once again how lucky I am to share my life with Mike. Some guys would really struggle having a house packed of in-laws.:) Mike was right in the middle having a great time and taking care of food and rides and giving my sisters advice about life and boys.:)(I don't know if they ever listen but at least they know he cares):) I feel very blessed to have him by my side.

Thanks again for coming everybody!! I can't wait for the next time we can all be together!

Fun Fun Fun Party Party Party!!

2 comments:

Ginger@gingersnapcrafts.com said...

Aaah...what a great husband you have! :) Thanks again for having all of us! It was FUN!!!!

Polly said...

I want to join your family. Do you think your mom will adopt me? I think I need an "A" name, don't I?