This past weekend we had a stake youth activity. I had to speak about pioneers. So we all went..it was out in the country and my kids loved every minute. They were so dirty when we got home!! They had a bon fire at the end and they asked Mike and I to come up and had all the youth sing "God be with you till we meet again" It was so touching. I will really miss the friends we have made here.
This time next week we'll be on our way to Dallas..this time to stay! I am so excited about getting there and starting this new chapter in our life. I am excited to decorate our new home and go to our new ward and play at new parks and convince Mike to get a dog.:) I really feel like this is where we are suppose to go for this time in our lives...
This time next week we'll be on our way to Dallas..this time to stay! I am so excited about getting there and starting this new chapter in our life. I am excited to decorate our new home and go to our new ward and play at new parks and convince Mike to get a dog.:) I really feel like this is where we are suppose to go for this time in our lives...
No comments:
Post a Comment