Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Mike's Hand :/


Mike was trying to jump the baby gate at the bottom of the stairs..he had a pen in his right hand..when he placed his hand on the stair railing the pen acted as a pivot to his bone and popped the bone in half. :( He heard a crack and at first thought he'd broke the pen but quickly realized it was his hand that had made the noise. We will meet with an orthopedic specialist tomorrow and find out exactly what will need to be done.


I had taken a normal picture of him waiting for the nurse but the he said "Here take a better one then that!" and proceeded to look like he was dying..I couldn't stop laughing..I couldn't even look at the picture after I took it! I love his sense of humor..he had everyone laughing!


Here he is with his splint..praying for a speedy recovery!

No comments: