Thursday, August 27, 2015

First day of school 2015

I can't believe we are back to school..summer goes way too fast for me!! I was so nervous about Brelyn heading to kindergarten but she has had a great week so far and looks so much more grown up. I love these kids! I am a blessed mama!!



Bradley got a ride with my neighbor while I took the girls..so no pics of him at school..I'm sure he's devastated..:)



This is the face she first gave me when I started taking pictures:/




I had fixed Ena's hair so cute but it was all taken out by the time she made it home..so the rest of the week it's just been down for pony tails!


We have the same colored eyes..love this girl!

 I still can't believe this girl is at school all day..I miss her like crazy! She asked me to hold her hand as we walked in...she doesn't do that often..I loved it! I can't believe how fast time goes! I love my puzzle piece!




Hanging up her back pack! 

All ready to go! No tears just a sweet good bye and see you later!


Ena walked herself to class but I snuck in and grab a picture of her on the way out..this is the face she gave me..too cool for her mama!


No comments: