Mike, Ena, Brinley and I headed out to Utah this past weekend for a quick trip to see Jessie get married. It was such a fun trip! We got to see a lot of friends and family!
Ena was so excited to ride on a plane! She loved every minute!
Brinley did pretty well for her first flight..I was grateful!
Mark, Mike, Debby and Christy
We got to head to Preston, ID for a few minutes and see some our best friends, the Perrys. It was so fun to see them!
I love this girl! Alisa was busy with show choir and prom and homework but we snuck in some late night talks. I loved getting to visit with her!
My name twin! Ali and I have a special bond and I was so happy to get to see her and visit with her..she is seriously so much fun to talk to! We picked up right where we left off!
These two are crazy together..and I love it! They have the funnest relationship!
Ena caught the bouquet..after Lindsey dropped it into her hands.:) Ena was thrilled!
We hung out on Temple square our last day there. I love that place. Such peace and beauty. It was beautiful!
She thought she was so cool sitting in the big seat!
Ena learned how to take a cute selfie.:)













No comments:
Post a Comment