Sunday, February 8, 2015

Brinley

So I am really grateful for my camera..you see I had just given Brinley a bath and she was looking so sweet and she was rolling around and trying to eat her toes..which she just discovered this week...and I just wanted to capture that moment..so I ran and got my camera. I love all these pictures so much and I am grateful to have them. I love love love capturing my kids! 

Brinley is sweet, funny, a good eater and sleeper, she just cut both her bottom teeth, she is ticklish, and she loves when you copy her little noises, she is seems so heavenly when she falls asleep in my arms..I can't believe we ever thought we were done at 4 kids..Brinley was definitely meant to be mine!:)






She sees her toes:)












She really loves those toes!



Love this picture..




And then she was done!


No comments: