We are so happy to announce the birth of another beautiful Riches girl.:)
Brinley Lula Riches was born at 10:56am on June 18, 2014.
She was 7lbs 2oz and 20in long.
She is perfect and very loved by her big brother and big sisters.:)
Labor was quick and went really well. I was induced so we headed to the hospital at 7:30am. We got all settled in and got the potocin going and my antibiotic for group B strep around 8:30am. The doctor broke my water a little before 9am. I got my epidural in a little after 9:30am. After 10am I could still feel the contractions on my right side so the nurse went to get the epidural guy back in to help me out but the next contraction I felt pressure and knew she was ready to come. The epidural guy came and fixed my epidural while Mike went and found our nurse and she called for Dr. Ward. It just took one contraction and 2 pushes and Brinley was here!
 |
No comments:
Post a Comment