Friday, October 26, 2012

Temple Walk

This past weekend our young women participated in a walk to the temple. We left around 6:30 in the morning and walked a little over 18 miles and arrived at the temple around 1:30pm. It was such a fun experience to be a part of.:) Before we left our bishop spoke to us about those in the scriptures who had to take a journey and why. Often it was to go and find a better place so that they could worship God and find peace. He encouraged us to think of what things we need to leave behind in our lives so that we can become closer to God. I couldn't help but think about how there was no way I could've made that walk alone..it made me think of my life and how grateful I am that I don\'t have to make my journey alone. I am so grateful for my family and friends. I am so grateful for the temple.:) It was a special day!:) And just incase you were wondering..I couldn't even crawl upstairs when I got home!:/ I am doing much better now though.:)






  My cheering section!;)

No comments: