Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother\'s Day


3 comments:

The Dennett's said...

Hi! Okay so I was snooping around on my blogger account and noticed that you have viewed my blog and it led me to looking at yours :) I don't know you that well but I do know your husband! :) anyways VERY cute blog! I just had this same layout design but changed it recently. also...the picture of the stamped jewelery at the top of your page is so so cute and it turns out that I have something from the same website in the mail on its way to me now...so, if you don't mind, I may just steal your idea of putting a pic of it on my blog :)anyway! hope you don't mind that I'll be reading your blog now...lol. you have a very cute family by the way! adorable kids :)

Marsha McKneely Ault said...

A precious family Ally and Mike....they will soon be in my care! Love you all Mama/Mema

The Bright Family said...

gosh--you have a lot of kids . . . :)