Monday, July 25, 2011

Bradley's Baptism

A long time ago in a beautiful place,
Children were gathered ’round Jesus.
He blessed and taught as they felt of His love.
Each saw the tears on His face.
The love that He felt for His little ones
I know He feels for me.
I did not touch Him or sit on His knee,
Yet, Jesus is real to me.

I know He lives!
I will follow faithfully.
My heart I give to Him.
I know that my Savior loves me.

This weekend we went to Kansas to have Bradley baptized in the same font as his dad.:) It was such a special weekend. We really enjoyed being with family and celebrating Bradley's decision to get baptized.:)
Bradley has a lot of people who love him and were able to come.:) I think we almost doubled their primary at church.:)

Bradley was very excited!!:)

After the baptism we headed to Grandpa and Grandma Riches for a big lunch and a big cake!We are so proud of Bradley!

3 comments:

Stacy said...

Looks like it was a super special day for Bradley. Glad everything went well.

I also love your family picture!!

gretchen said...

Congratulations Bradley! What a special day.

Mar~ said...

How wonderful! Congratulations, Bradley. What a special day to share with your family!