Brielle Celeste Riches
8lbs 4oz 19 3/4 in
May 31, 2011
2:20pm
Our precious Brielle is here and we are in love with her already!:) Labor and delivery went really well and she is perfect.:)
We went to the hospital at 7:30am on Tuesday to be induced. We got settled in and got the medicine started. My mom joined us around 9:30am. Everything went really smooth. My epidural worked really well. My water didn't break until right before I was getting ready to push. I pushed through one contraction and the doctor said that the baby was face up..(they are suppose to be face down) The nurse said that it might take a little longer than I thought..I think she was trying to help me not get too discouraged just in case I needed to push for awhile. But then someone said something that made me laugh a little and the doctor said "you might laugh this baby out"...that made me laugh again and out she came.:) So Mike keeps telling people I laughed her out.:) She is beautiful and sweet and we love love love her.:)








4 comments:
She is beautiful! I think she looks a lot like Ena. Congrats! I am glad to hear everything went well too. I hope to laugh our next one out:)
Congratulations!! She is so dang cute and a lucky girl to be born in to your family!
Congratulations! I'm so happy for you guys. She is beautiful and I love her middle name. ;)
Beautiful!!
Post a Comment