So my sister, Amber, recently redid her kiddos rooms. Ena and I were looking at the pictures of the new rooms and fell in love with the large pom poms my niece Kay Kay had in her room...so we stole the idea.:) When we first moved here Ena was in the purple room but when Brelyn was born I moved her into the extra room so I could paint it her favorite color pink. A couple of weeks ago I switched the girls around because the pink room is a lot more quiet and Brelyn sleeps really well in there..esp. at nap time. I think Ena's old new room turned out soooo cute and the pom poms were so easy to make.:) It gives a little more personality to the room..we love it!
3 comments:
your going to have to teach me how to make them :)
Did you repaint that room--it does not look purple any more. Looks great Ena! :)
Y'all are making me want to redo my kid's rooms, too!!! :) Love it!
Post a Comment