Monday, January 17, 2011

it's a...

Well, I am still not 100% sure if it's a boy or a girl...so you help decide..at 16 weeks we had a sonogram and the lady seemed sooo sure that it was going to be a little boy. But she did say that she was only about 85% sure.
Here is the picture from that day...We went back at 18 weeks and the same lady that was sooo sure it was a boy started having doubts. She had a really hard time getting a good look. So we left that sonogram feeling pretty unsure.
Today I had a sonogram at 19weeks 4 days. We didn't tell this lady of our previous sonograms and she said her guess was a girl..not because she necessarily saw girl parts but because she didn't see any evidence that proved it wasn't a girl.
Here is the picture from today..
What do you think??

Either way we are really excited and can't wait to meet this little one. Everything looked good and the baby is healthy.:)

7 comments:

Stacy said...

It's so hard to tell. The first picture looks like a boy, however, I can't really make out the second one. I'll have to see it in person, not that I'm an expert. So sorry they can't tell yet. In the second, can you see the three lines? That's how they identified Juliana. Good luck!

Becky said...

Congrats on your little girl! That's exciting news!

Unknown said...

Hey Miss Ally. Sorry about your mystery. This little person just doesn't want you to know I guess. =} It's hard for me to tell really but they did kind of look like my babe's ultrasounds. Maybe your best bet is to wait and do another one in a few months. Then they'll have to be able to tell! Good luck! P. S. It turns out that I don't have diabetes. My body just doesn't like estrogen and it's messing everything up. Oh well. Four and a half more months! Take care. Love ya! Thanx for your friendship!

Marsha McKneely Ault said...

Just want he or her to be healthy and strong! Love you Sweetheart.

Ginger@gingersnapcrafts.com said...

This is crazy! =) I think the first one was just too early to tell...16 weeks is way early to me. So I'm thinking it's a girl. :) I guess will see in a couple of months. =)

Unknown said...

Ally, congratulations!! I'll guess a boy, just so you can have two of each. i'm so happy for you! you guys seem so wonderfully happy and are an inspiration!

Mindy said...

The 3D sono looks like a boy, but of course I've never seen a girl sono! Oh, the waiting....