Friday, April 30, 2010

Naptime

This morning I was talking to my mom while she was babysitting a little girl just a few weeks younger than Brelyn. While we were on the phone my mom checked on her and found her asleep on the floor. I gave my mom a hard time about that poor little baby having to sleep on the floor.
Well, later on today I kept trying to put Brelyn down for a nap but just as she would fall asleep the phone would ring or someone would knock at the door and wake her up. I had to get some things done so I let her play on the floor with some toys..a few minutes later I noticed it had gotten very quiet. I walked in to see my poor little baby asleep on the floor.:)

3 comments:

Marsha McKneely Ault said...

Yeah--when they fall to sleep--let them sleep! :) Enjoyed this entry.

Ginger@gingersnapcrafts.com said...

Like mother like daughter I guess. :)

gretchen said...

Oh, but she looks so content!