We had a great Valentine's Day! We started the day with heart shaped biscuits..I tried making pink eggs but they turned out more orange than pink..
Ena woke up not feeling very well so I stayed home from church with her and Brelyn. Thankfully she started feeling better as the day went on.
While the boys were at church I helped Brelyn practice sitting up.:)

The best part of my valentine's day was dinner with my AMAZING husband.
It started with flowers..
The night before Mike gave me a menu and let me pick exactly what I wanted..
We put the kids upstairs and let them watch cartoons so we could have a dinner alone.:)
We started with tomato basil soup and french bread..soooo yummy!!
Mike sent me back upstairs while he got the main course ready. I came down to the BEST filet mignon I've ever had!! It was perfect! It was wrapped in applewood bacon with garlic mashed potatoes au gratin and vegetables on the side..
It not only tasted AMAZING but it looked AMAZING! He bought new plates and had candles lit. Everything looked so perfect. It was the absolute BEST dinner I ever had!:)
2 comments:
I want some! Yummy!
yummy yummy food! I want Mike to cook ribs for me! His are the best!! I can't wait to see you either....I love you.
Post a Comment