Friday, January 29, 2010

That's My Baby!

I took Brelyn in for her 2 month check-up. She weighed 15lbs. 9oz. They made me weigh her twice to make sure it was right! She was off the charts! Breanna weighed 15lbs 4oz when she was 8 months old. :)

I love my chunky lunky baby!:)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shes a chuncky luncky! :) I will have to update you about the date. It didn't go as planned to say the least. :) I love you.

Josh said...

She's a porker . . . a very cute porker at that! I can't wait to meet her.

Holly said...

Wow!!! That's a BIG baby! I think that she has even got Blake beat. Your family is adorable! We love you guys!

Marsha McKneely Ault said...

Brelyn definitely has her own look! Her eyes look dark and she still has a lot of brown hair. :)

Ginger@gingersnapcrafts.com said...

I think she might be bigger that Cole!!! Wow!!

Ginger@gingersnapcrafts.com said...

At 2 months anyways.... :)