Monday, July 6, 2009

It took some convincing...

We had discuss waiting to find out what baby Riches #3 would be...we already had a boy and girl so we thought it might be fun to wait...but 9 months is a long time and the closer we got to the ultra sound the more I wanted to know.:) Plus I think it helps you picture having the baby here when you know what they are and have a name for them...I convinced Mike to have a family vote and he was outnumbered so we got to find out.:)

It's a girl!
They said that everything looked great! She is growing perfect and looks beautiful.:) Mike was pretty excited to find out it was a girl..he thought Bradley was going to be a girl and he thought Ena was going to be a boy. With this baby he said from the beginning he thought it was a girl so he was glad to finally be right!
We are really excited to have our little girl join us in November!




7 comments:

Marsha McKneely Ault said...

Mema is so-o-o-o excited!!!!! :)

Ginger@gingersnapcrafts.com said...

Yeah!

Mar~ said...

Congratulations!
We are thrilled for you!

gretchen said...

YAY for Ena! Congratulations.

Josh said...

Girls are on the comeback!

Forever Family said...

Awesome! Congrats. What are you going to name her?

Taber & Rebecca said...

Congratulations!!! I hope all goes well!