Monday, June 15, 2009

Punta Cana

Mike and I got to spend 5 days in the beautiful country of the Dominic Republic. The beaches were beautiful and the sand was so soft. Our resort was beautiful. On our flight there the airline was so booked that the only seats left were 1st class...so Mike and I got a free upgrade.:) It was really nice...



We stayed in the Moon Palace. It had open in January of this year so it was brand new and beautiful! Everyone was so nice. There was a line of people clapping and welcoming us as we got off the bus.




Mike got to go deep sea fishing with his brother Mark while we were there. They had a lot of fun but no luck catching fish.
After they went fishing they got to go para sailing. They loved it! He said it was beautiful!
The resort had 11 pools...
our balcony
Our room..

The beach is beautiful! We got to walk on the beach at night..I wish I could have taken a picture of it then. It is so peaceful.
We got to spend a lot of time with Mark and Jennifer. We had a lot of fun with them. While the boys went fishing Jennifer and I had a girls day with girl talk and pedicures. It was a lot of fun!


We had fun playing on the beach and swimming in the waves.
This was our last night. We got dressed up and went to the Mexican restaurant..It was my favorite meal and the perfect evening to end our trip.:)


1 comment:

gretchen said...

WOW! How wonderful.