Sunday, March 8, 2009

Dirty Girl

Yesterday Breanna was playing outside with Bradley and some our next door neighbors. I went to check on them and noticed they had started getting into some mud from when the trees had been watered. I told her to stay away from the mud..and thought that hey it's not too bad it's just her feet..not two minutes later Bradley came in saying Ena had dirt in her eyes..
This is what I found..



6 comments:

Mar~ said...

She is so cute! What a messy little doll!

Anonymous said...

this is adorable! i love ena! :)

i still need to get their stuff in the mail.

i love you.

The Bright Family said...

like mother like daughter!! :)

Mindy said...

wow, she is quite the 'tom-boy'. Love it!

Marsha McKneely Ault said...

Ally--I can't believe you let our Eana Beana get so dirty!!!! :)

The Chambers Family said...

What adorable pictures of Eana, even being all dirty.