Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Girls Day Out

Ena and I had a fun day out shopping and eating ice cream. :) I love having a little girl.:) We had so much fun! When I asked her if she wanted chocolate or vanilla she said both.:)

The best part was that she wore big girl underwear almost all day! She is getting so big. I love spending time with her. She has the best personality and is so funny.:)


Mike and I decided it was time for Bradley to have a new snuggle bug...Mazi. We are on night three and things are going well. I think they both like the company. Mike peeked in the first night to check on them and Mazi started growling and barking..I was impressed with her watchdog instincts.:)

3 comments:

Ginger@gingersnapcrafts.com said...

Good job on the big girl undies!! Way to go, Ena!!!

Youngblood Family said...

i love enna i would have said both haha!
how cute :)

The Chambers Family said...

I love having a girls day out with my girls. I love your picture at the top of your blog. Did you take that?