Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Picture Tag

I was tagged by my friend Kychelle. Here is what I'm suppose to do...Post a picture from my computer. It has to be the 4th picture in the 4th file. Give a little explanation of what the picture is. Then tag 4 people.


This is Bradley in 2005 in an old scary boat that Mike's brother gave us. Bradley loved being on the boat but I seriously feared for our lives the whole time! The boat would die all the time so I was always trying to prepare myself to have to swim to shore with a 2 year old in an alligator filled Louisiana river.:) Thankfully it always restarted..after many prayers..and we survived.:) Needless to say we no longer have the boat.

I tag Amber, Ginger, My Mom, and Brandi :)

2 comments:

Ginger@gingersnapcrafts.com said...

I have the same fears about our boat! :) Thank goodness it never died on us!

Anonymous said...

hmmmm......


cute pic. but update woman.
i LOVE you.