Wednesday, May 28, 2008

One Day We'll Laugh About It...

...but when I saw it I cried.:( Mike was suppose to take the kids out so I could get some things done around the house...but instead we spent the day cleaning up this mess...





Bradley said he was trying to make "fog" with the "powder sauce" so he threw the baby powder into the fan to make the "fog" and then tried adding color to it with the red toothpaste, blue shaving cream, white desitin, peach foundation, pink lotion...and every other bathroom product you can think of. Breanna and her best friend Savannah were right in the middle of it too. Needless to say Bradley spent pretty much the rest of the day in his room and is grounded for a week, but I am sure one day when he's a little older we'll be laughing about it with him.:)
By the way..does anyone know how to get desitin out of carpet???

3 comments:

Ashley said...

wow! I am so sorry! I would have cried too! Bradley is one creative guy!

Marsha McKneely Ault said...

Is it only the Desitin you are trying hard to get up?

Polly said...

Mckinley "decorated" our chair with desitin and we just used a lot of carpet cleaner to get it out! Good luck!