Monday, March 10, 2008

It snowed...again

Well, Thursday started out cold and rainy and then all of sudden rain turned into snow! We got around 6 inches and now it is back in the 60's.:) We had a lot of fun building snowmans and throwing snow balls and making snow angels!




This week Mike and I are going to Oklahoma City for a Pre-Paid Legal convention so we took the kids to my mom's for the week. It was so weird to wake up yesterday and not have to worry about getting the kids dressed and fed and then entertain them while I tried to get ready for church. But even with all the messes and diapers and waking up early and ena attached to my leg while I am trying to get dinner ready..I can't wait for this week to be done..I miss my kiddo beans!! There is nothing I'd rather be doing than being a mom!




Here are some picture's of our Texas snow storm...










2 comments:

Ginger@gingersnapcrafts.com said...

So...are you getting a lot of painting done??? :)

The Bright Family said...

OK--kids gone all week and you can't update us?!